Blue Can Water Is Tested Daily In-House, Weekly, and Annually by FDA Certified Lab
Blue Can’s New ION Sterilization Technology
Improved O3 Saturation Technology
Improved Deaeration of Oxygen Molecules
New Cationic Electron Magnet Filtering
Blue Can utilizes the latest in water filtration and sterilization technology. We have now improved our processing to ensure the highest quality and purity of water. With new ground breaking technology we can assure that 99.99% of Bacteria, Yeast, Algae, Cyst and Viruses are destroyed and removed. Our new full contact disinfection techniques purify above and beyond what UV or even chlorine sterilization could ever achieve.
Blue Can follows FDA Code of Regulations and only uses APPROVED FDA certified labs that are accredited in accordance with TNI 2009 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for water analysis. Additionally Blue Can utilizes several industry standard methodologies for disinfection and sterilization to provide purified water that meets or exceeds FDA minimum regulation standards for cleanliness, purity and taste.
- Ozonation: Saturation level of 2.29 mG/L x 5 min to equal 11.45 Contact Time
- UltraViolet light: 3 separate stages of lights of concentration of 95% and over fraction transmitted by 253.7 mm wavelength 30,000u W.sec/cm2 each light.
- Quantum: Cationic Electron Magnet disinfection of bacteria or viruses with a 99% log kill rate.
Our Annual Certificate of Analysis is available HERE
Blue Can Weekly Water Tests are available by request.
Blue Can Testing Qualifiers and Descriptors
Blue Can bacteria tests as shown come back consistently ND (None Detected) or 1 cfu. Even though bacteria such as Heterotrophic Plate Count (HPC) is harmless, as health authorities, state, and federal regulatory agencies agree, Blue Can uses several industry methodologies for disinfection and sterilization to provide purified water that meets or exceeds FDA minimum regulation standards for cleanliness, purity and taste.
Blue Can sends samples to a federally regulated laboratory to perform Analysis. All tests are measured by MDL (Method Detection Limit), which is a statistically derived number that is specific for each instrument, each method, and each compound. It indicates a distinctively detectable quantity with 99% probability.
Below are the tests done and frequency they are performed:
- Weekly: "Total coliform - A bacteria that are found in the soil, in water that has been influenced by surface water, and in human or animal waste. The most basic test for bacterial contamination of a water supply is the test for total coliform bacteria. Total coliform counts give a general indication of the sanitary condition of water.
- Monthly: "HPC - Heterotrophic plate count is a method that measures colony formation of heterotrophic bacteria in drinking water. Heterotrophic bacteria decomposes organic matter. The HPC test (also known as Standard Plate Count) is used to measure the overall bacteriological quality of drinking water.
- Quarterly: "Environmental Swab - The bottling machine and an empty can and lid are tested for Total Coliform bacteria.
- "Radioactivity - The emission of ionizing radiation or particles caused by the spontaneous disintegration of atomic nuclei. "Bacteria - Unicellular microorganisms
- "Disinfection Byproducts - Chemical, organic and inorganic substances that can form during a reaction of a disinfectant.
- "Chemical Substances
Read our response to a competitor's false claims about our water purity here.