Blue Can Water – Case of 24 Cans
- 288 ounces / 2.25 gallons of Blue Can Water
- Case Dimensions: 16″ L x 10.6″ W x 5.5″ H
- Weight 20.15 lbs (9.14kg)
- Recommended storage for 1 person for 4 day supply
- *California State Recycling (CRV) fee if applicable: $1.20/case
The box is made from double-thick cardboard, making it perfect for storage. The water and packaging comply with standards for purified drinking water with a 50-year shelf life. All cans are also made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and are hermetically sealed.
Why Choose Blue Can Water?
50 Year Shelf Life
Eliminates the need to rotate expiring water
Stays Fresh and Pure
Even in extreme heat
Easily Dispensed and Consumed
Stored in 12oz aluminum pop-top cans
Critical in emergency situations
Preparation & Response Solution
Homes – Hospitals – Schools – Churches – Etc
Provides immediate access when disaster strikes
Convenient Long-Term Storage
Pallet footprint: 40" x 48" x 68"
1ppm of dissolved solids (no boiling or filtering)
Sustainable recyclable containers
And Much More…
Blue Can Water is a lifesaver!