Blue Can Water – Case of 24 Cans
- 288 ounces / 2.25 gallons of Blue Can Water
- Case Dimensions: 16″ L x 10.6″ W x 5.5″ H
- Weight 20.15 lbs (9.14kg)
- Recommended storage for 1 person for 4 day supply
- *California State Recycling (CRV) fee if applicable: $1.20/case
The box is made from double-thick cardboard, making it perfect for storage. The water and packaging comply with standards for purified drinking water with a 50-year shelf life. All cans are also made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and are hermetically sealed.
Why Choose Blue Can Water?
50-Year Shelf Life
Eliminates the need to rotate expiring water
Stays Fresh and Pure
Even in extreme heat
Easily Dispensed and Consumed
Stored in 12oz aluminum pop-top cans
Critical in emergency situations
Preparation & Response Solution
Homes – Hospitals – Schools – Churches – Etc
Provides immediate access when disaster strikes
Convenient Long-Term Storage
Pallet footprint: 40" x 48" x 68"
1ppm of dissolved solids (no boiling or filtering)
Sustainable recyclable containers
And Much More…
Blue Can Water is a lifesaver!